Make the most of this nice season
Summer's here!!! Since I couldn't really fulfill my early summer time in London last year because of my final project which I had to be stuck in a dark newsroom until the day before my deperture, now I decided to enjoy every single opportunity I get during this beautiful season. In the park on the photo, there were a number of people enjoying picnic with their friends like people in London. Such scenary reminded me London parks and miss them so much. Our neighbour park--Regent's Park, Primrose Hill, Hampstead Heath, and Green park, Hyde Park...etc. One thing I really miss in London is London Park. (It must be full of people this time of season, I imagine.) Here in Tokyo, there are not only less parks, but also they are distant to visit...I hate to take metro to go to a park when you just want to hang out in weekend! But anyway, if you come, it's actually worth it ;))

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home