Lost in Translation

Kanako's blog in English from Tokyo (or somewhere else)

30 April, 2007

Ahhhhh holidays!!!!



Finally holidays!!! It could have been 9 days off but since I'm very enthusiastic about my work ;)) I have 3 days off first and 2 days at work and 4 more days off later. Yesterday I slept until noon (yey!) and today Laurent and I escaped from busy Tokyo to my hometown--which means...sea!!!!! It was incredibly sunny day and the sea was so blue ;)) Ahhhhh, that's the holidays I'm talking about!
It was still a bit cold but I saw a group of Australian guys (the reason why I knew was because he had a towel which the Australian flag was printed!) were running and screaming to jump into the water! If it was a bit warmer, I'd do the same ;))
And I found a cute family playing with waves.



It was woderful to leave Tokyo for a while.
After having a nice time at sea, we went to meet the big Buddha ;))


I'd been living around this area until I was 18, but I's never visited this Buddha before! So we went there (Lauret guided to me there!) and saluted the big Buddha ;)) Doesn't he look happy when I pat him ;))
Hope you are having a good weekend as well!

4 Comments:

At 4:40 am, Blogger Bibil said...

Happy holidays! I hope that you had a very relaxing time... It is funny to hear Laurent and you laughing in the video, I haven't heard your voices for such a long time!

 
At 12:38 pm, Blogger kanako_tokyo said...

heyyy! Do you use Skype? Maybe we can talk through that sometime?

 
At 7:04 am, Blogger Bibil said...

東京!!!! (Soon)

 
At 7:23 am, Blogger Bibil said...

Oh, I got another one!
私は東京を愛しています
How does that look like :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home