movie movie 3
If you like Hugh Grant in a romantic Comedy palying "not-for-marriage-material", "scared-to-commit", "born-to-be-a-playboy" or any similar kinds, you would enjoy this movie. (Oh yes, if you LOVE Hugh Grant dancing like he did in "Love Actually", surely, definitely, you'll LOVE to watch this new movie!)I don't have much to say about the story...because it was just "okay". It's totally enjoyable but nothing really outstanding. It wasn't much different from any other usual romantic comedies.
HOWEVER, in this movie, there was an unforgettable footage at the very beginning to grab your attention immediately and to make you laugh for a while ;)) Watch this below!
Ahhhh...the 80's!!! The magical time I barely experienced!!! I know Michael Jackson only when he started looking pale, I know Billy Joel only when his hair started looking grey, and I got to know many so-called great artists in the 80's only when they appreared as cool old guys in Live 8... Maybe now I should discover the 80's the time I was born. I must had been listening the music back then when I first danced.
Anyway, it was fun to watch, definitely (especially the beginning, I would say).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home