Free Hugs in Australia and Japan
My Free Hugs article was now published on some web news sites!! My second contribution to AFP tured to be more interesting than I originally thought. I found a group of Unversity students doing Free Hugs in the heart of Tokyo one early spring day, and it became my story idea to work on. Towards the end of my writing, I was informed that AFP Sydney bureau was also covering the original and very influential (through YouTube) Free Hugs story. So, my editor decided to run mine and Sydney one at the same time.
Now my article is on many Australian websites ;)) How funny is that? I appreciate this coincident!
You can find the article either one of the links (Yahoo News, Brisbane Times, or France 24) below:
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/afp/20070426/ten-lifestyle-entertainment-1dc2b55.html
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/news/world/free-hugs-campaign-targets-japanese/2007/04/26/1177459848718.html
http://www.france24.com/france24Public/en/administration/afp-news.html?id=070426144309.grtgl40m&cat=world
AFP also told me that it is now on the process of traslating into French to be printed on French language newspapers as well.
Hope Mr. Sarkozy to read and get the concept of Calins Gratuits (Free Hugs)!
Excuse me for not being cool about being published, but I'm too excited so can't help it! Hope you understand...

1 Comments:
These are very good articles! I liked the previous one as well - they all give us an insight into Japanese society.
Post a Comment
<< Home