wrong decision?! wrong name?!
Kanako -- [noun]: A level headed person who always makes the wrong decision 'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com |
I found an interesting site where you can look for the meaning of your name like everyother words. My friend Sybille, her name means "Visually addictive" (nice!!!) but me...."Who makes a wrong decision".....................
Once the other friend of mine Ahmad told me that in his language (he's from Afghanistan) my name contains both "do" and "do not"....I feel like having a split personality....
"Be or not to be, that's the problem"
Maybe I'm always like this and at the end I choose the wrong decision.....
Is there anything that show my name means "beautiful" "attractive" or "who's always right" ?????

2 Comments:
Yes. Take the "ko" in Kanako. Where else do you find that sound? Cocoa. And if you have cocoa, you have chocolate.
Can't be anything else than a good thing.
From: the visually addictive girl.
kanako nakanishi --
[adjective]:
Smells like teen spirit
Post a Comment
<< Home