Lost in Translation

Kanako's blog in English from Tokyo (or somewhere else)

16 October, 2006

Alone Alone!!

Now not only Laurent but also my parents have left to Europe for 2 weeks to have a luxurious cruise trip just two of them!!! Since my trip to S. Korea with my mother, I spent most after work hour with her, eating dinner together, chatting a lot or going shopping. But now...I'm alone alone!!! I don't like being alone (as you all know, I always prefer to be a package:))
Most of my friends are working and reasonable, so they hesitate to sacrifice their after hour just to comfort me...So I borrowed and bought loads of DVDs and magazines to destruct myself...

(sigh...)

(I'm sure my friend in Hull must be irritated with me!?!?)

2 Comments:

At 6:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooh! Well, if they're good DVDs...

 
At 2:43 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha!
but I still know what u mean though?

anyway, have u guys decided??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home