Lost in Translation

Kanako's blog in English from Tokyo (or somewhere else)

06 October, 2006

Alone...

Yesterday, Laurent left to Europe...It was all sudden. After our marriage we had spent only 5days separated, but this time, it'll be nearly a month...............................I have no idea how I'm going to bear that?! But if I think of my friend who lives in Hull now who is doing "distant relationship" , my situation can be nothing....but feel lonely anyway.
This drawing is by Laurent. I found a dozen of this kind of drawings. The first thing I saw when I came back from work and opened the door! It made me so happy already but there were every places I always open, stand, use, touch, such as a mirror, shower room, botle of water, my favorite perfume, drawer in my closet, telephone, PC and shoe closet etc. And every single heart note has little "Lolo" ;)) Each time I miss him, I can see these hearts then they consort me.

3 Comments:

At 5:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be patience yo!
will be fine ;)

 
At 3:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute! Don't worry a month will be fast.

 
At 7:51 am, Blogger kanako_tokyo said...

Mikiko!!! I know. Let's encourage each other ;)) How's your life in Hull???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home