Kanako's blog in English from Tokyo (or somewhere else)
06 October, 2006
London-Tokyo
WOW! I couldn't help taking picture of a double decker in the heart of Tokyo!! We can rarely see it even in London, but in Tokyo?! I have no idea what it's doing here...but it was nice to see it ;)) I miss my funny year in London!!!
Dear Kanako, I miss London too... I moved to Reykjavík all of a sudden as I got a job as the web editor of www.icelandreview.com. I can't believe my luck and I love my new job. And fortunately I'll get a few days off to take part in my own graduation. Are you coming? How's CNN treating you? How are you holding up without Laurent? Greetings from Iceland, Eygló.
Heyyyyy sweetie! Congrats for your job in Reykjavik!! I'll have a look at the website. My CNN internship has already finished in the end of Sep and now I'm working for an adverts company....Unfortunately, I can't make it for my graduation.........:(( I feel lonely from time to time, but holding. Where is your boyfriend now? Lots of love,
2 Comments:
Dear Kanako,
I miss London too... I moved to Reykjavík all of a sudden as I got a job as the web editor of www.icelandreview.com. I can't believe my luck and I love my new job. And fortunately I'll get a few days off to take part in my own graduation. Are you coming? How's CNN treating you? How are you holding up without Laurent?
Greetings from Iceland, Eygló.
Heyyyyy sweetie!
Congrats for your job in Reykjavik!! I'll have a look at the website. My CNN internship has already finished in the end of Sep and now I'm working for an adverts company....Unfortunately, I can't make it for my graduation.........:((
I feel lonely from time to time, but holding.
Where is your boyfriend now?
Lots of love,
Post a Comment
<< Home