Lost in Translation

Kanako's blog in English from Tokyo (or somewhere else)

23 September, 2006

Happy Birthday, Laurent!















September 21 was Laurent's 30-something birthday.
I bought a cake for him ;)) and brought it back home during my lunch break to surprise him! And it worked ;))
And at night, we went to a wonderful restaurant, Maxim de Paris in Tokyo with my parents to celebrate his birthday.
We had caviar, foie gras, a steak with truffle, and stinky french cheese with great red wine!!!!! What a happy moment ;))
It was such a plaisure to me and when I was eating, I almost believed that dinner was for me... I enjoyed that much!!!

Hope Laurent was happy because I enjoyed his birthday (hmmmm???) ;))

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my love!

5 Comments:

At 5:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Laurent! 28, right? :-)

 
At 10:08 pm, Blogger kanako_tokyo said...

hmmmm.....thank you for your compliment ;))

 
At 3:23 pm, Blogger Ahmad said...

My belated wishes to Laurent. Wish you both happy life, luck and prosperity!!!

 
At 6:25 pm, Blogger kanako_tokyo said...

Thank you Jani for your comment! And I didn't know you continue writing your Journalistic blog! And tell me your Skype name, by the way! I want to chat with you~~~~

 
At 5:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Laurent,

A very happy Birthday to You. Sending you Lots of Love, Kisses and Hugs.

Missing you a lot now and thinking of both you and Kanako!

Marta and Mel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home