Antwerp Central
We went to a Belgium bar called "Antwerp Central" in Tokyo today and had good glasses of Kwak and Forbidden Fruit which are so rare to get in Japan. I'm sure one of viewer have something to comment on that ;)) Miss our trip to real Belgium having drunk great beer in every single meal.Now we are trying as much different countries' beer as possible here. So far, we could get of course Japanese, Chinese, Belgium, American, German, Indian, Thai, British, Irish, Russian, Nepalese, Mexican, Australian, Singaporian, phillipino, French, Italian.........Anyway, according to Laurent, Tokyo is a big international supermarket where you can find most things from all over the world. So, we are guessing that we can find as much beer as foreign restaurants in Tokyo. Since I'm collecting beer label from diffrent brands, I want to try everything ;))

3 Comments:
I wanna go there, too!!!!!
I need "real" food......
ha ha!!! Did you eat "Best fish and chips" there?????
Sure I have to comment on that! I have to say, you made a very nice choice. I love Kwak and I love Fruit Défendu even more.
Post a Comment
<< Home