Little Miss Sunshine

Now I know why Alec kept saying that I should watch it!! (Each time I asked him what was the best movie he saw lately, his answer was alway "Little Miss Sunshine")The characters are just great! For example, suicidal gay academic uncle, chobby little girl totally caught with a beauty pagent, hating-life Nietzsche follower brother, success-hungry theory loving father. At first they look like some peculiar people forming a strange family, but by the time passes they start looking so familiar. They represent a tiny bit of lonelliness or weirdness we have inside us, and how they describe "a family" makes me feel so connected to them. Any family are the yellow ban with different (or sometimes even crazy) people in it and even though they annoy and struggle each other, you stay in the ban to the same purpose like it or not. If the ban stalls in the middle of nowhere, you push the ban together. This isn't a story of a miserable family, this can be a story of any family. Watch it!!! ;))(tickets are so cute!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home