Men love 007, no doubt, but so do women (this time!)

James Bond, whom most men kind in the world admire, is now back again but this time he could attract women not only in the film but also in the cinema.
007 series illustrate all men's desire and ideal which are: being a top rank gentleman spy, having super machines and gadgets, and no woman would refuse to have an affair with him. As a woman, I couldn't feel excited watching the series. Of course they have good plots and they are good films in general but it's very easy for me to forget them after I watched.
This time, Daniel Craig has received quite harsh criticism to take over one of the coolest character in films after Sir Sean Connery and successful latest Bond Mr. Pierce Brosnan. However some critics changed their mind about him and the film, Casino Royale and I have to admit that I agree with them.
Casino Royale was one of the best 007 because there was very intimate and personal plot unlike all other 007 series. Bond was in love and because if this love he turns out to be a colder and better agent. You can really believe that. This film is a love story (weird to say that for a 007 film, but true).
And the Bond girl, Eva Green was very mysteriously beautiful and understandable that Bond felt fate with her.
I went to the cinema with full of doubt but on the way back home, I was excited and kept talking non stop about this film with Laurent. I was very caught by the film. Recommended.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home