Lost in Translation

Kanako's blog in English from Tokyo (or somewhere else)

22 January, 2007

Belgium beer addict (What did you do to me, Sybille?!)


Since Laurent and I found a great Belgium bar in Ginza, Tokyo, we go there from time to time to discover new Belgium beers. The great thing about this bar is that it has a huge and wonderful selection of beers so we can enjoy different taste each time ;)) So far, my favorite is Kwak, anything franboise, and Bieken. Bieken is, I guess, not one of the most popular Belgium beer but this honey taste beer can be really popular among girls. I definitely recommend you to try it. But I have to come back there to taste every single beer on the list and I don't think it would be a problem to me ;)) For beer, I have to admit that Belgium is the best country!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home