Discover something Japanese in Tokyo
One magazine changed my way of spending weekends. The magazine runs special features on something Japanese which should be re-discovered in Tokyo. Since then, Laurent and I work around our familiar places and discover something new but something totally Japanese we didn't notice before. We found a fastfood shop where serves burgers with healthy Japanese ingredients like miso, plum, tuna, and traditional spices like soy sauce and wasabi. (photo) The burgers cost as little as MacDonald but the quality is totally Japanese standard.We also found a cafe where you can have japanese teas by advices of tea instructors, called funnily "Cha-mmelier" like sommelier. The cafe introduces you to enjoy our traditional drink casually. We keep discovering new cafes and restaurent with nice fusion ideas and philosophy. Those places can totally be where I want to take our friends from abroad when they ever come and visit us in Tokyo!! Laurent and I know many international spots in Tokyo already but we were forgetting where we really are. We are in Tokyo where new and old live together. The magazine definitely made us re-discover our favorite city.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home