My Date with Drew

Who would imagine that such a little-badget film can be an "Hollywood-big" hit? A totally ordinal American guy won $1100 at a game show answering an actress' name whom he is in love since he was 10, Drew Barrymore. He took this game show winning as a sign to give a shot even if it most probably a very long shot to his unreachable dream, to date with Drew. This is how he and his incredibly supportive friends started filming this very couraging, cute, and funny documentary.
The most important thing isn't the result, in this case whether he can get the date or not, but this rather childish but very bald spirit. You would never know what kind of silly crazy idea can turn out to be a terrific idea. And as a young journalist, this film certainly encouraged me because now I know I can make a documentary with a Hollywood celebrity with less than $1100 ;)) He he!!
After watching this film, I didn't dare challenging "MY date with Jake (Gyllenhaal)" or something but I did definitely feel very happy!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home