Lost in Translation

Kanako's blog in English from Tokyo (or somewhere else)

22 December, 2006

My colleague's wedding


On 16th, I was invited to my colleague's wedding party with many other people from work. The bride and the groom are both working for the ads comapny I'm in. They found the love of their life at work place. How cute is that!
There might have been many friends of them at the party, but it was basically conducted by ads people. They love parties, drinking, entertaining people...well, they were all very VERY drunk, simply. And I got drunk, no doubt...It was my debut of being drunk in front of people I work with...


I have to say, this bride is one of the luckiest girl in the world.
The groom did prepare so many surprise for her: he flew to an island in Japan just before the wedding where the couple traveld together for the first time and also it takes 3 hours by plane from Tokyo in order to show how much he loves her. He climbed up wild moutains and on top of that he read a letter of love to her. And everything was captured by video camera and edited as a documentary film....All guests and especially the bride were moved to tears!!!
There was another film the groom made with his friends. He walked around Tokyo again with camera, to make a love message on Tokyo ground. His walking route turned out to be a message for the bride!!! We could see that from bird's-eye view. How SWEEEEEEEET is that!!!!

OK, after the party, all other girls asked the bride to make copies of the films because we want to give those films to our husbands and boyfriends to learn from that ;)) The films will no doubt be a great learning materials.

This wedding party certainly shared a piece of happiness to people who were there.
Congratulations!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home