Iceland Review
I guess some of you already noticed that I added a link left side of this blog. I added "Iceland Review.com" where my good friend Eyglo is working as an editor. She was the one who told me that there was a Icelandic-Japanese film called "Cold Fever". How peculiar is that! She recently wrote in the website about 50th anniversary of Iceland-Japan relations and Icelandic Christmas. In the Christmas article, I supposed I was in the article ;)) She quoted from me! I feel so special to be a Japanese who's in the article published from complete opposite place in the world! Hope you can go to the website and have a look at how Iceland is celebrating Christmas or how an icelandic woman had her surprise baby, etc. It's a good read and after that you can feel a bit more familiar with Iceland and its people.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home