Lost in Translation

Kanako's blog in English from Tokyo (or somewhere else)

27 November, 2006

The Devil wears Prada


A Journalism graduate working in non-Journalistic environment as her first job? Hmmm...sound familiar...Luckly, my boss is not as impossible as Meryl Streep portraited in the film. But I understand every single stressful feeling which Andy, the role Ann Hathaway plays, has to go through. Even if you feel "unfit" in the environment you are in, you have to stick with it holding your future goal and learn as much as you can from your current status. But THIS is the most difficult thing to do for young career-builder like me. I tend to feel impatient for my career building process. Also, making balance between work and private life is damn difficult in this busy workaholic society today...Since I'm seriously questionaing myself about my job and my life, this film made me think more. But anyway, the film encouraged me for sure to work on my current situation positively and to hold my future goals and what I believe.

Besides all those career-related messages, I LOVE outfits showed in the film!! Absolutely killer!!! For wearing such outfits, Andy shouldn't complain, maybe ;))
Now I'm thinking about my outfit to wear tomorrow more seriously ever!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home