An Inconvenient Truth
http://www.climatecrisis.net/
My professor in my University in Japan once said that the best ecology is extinction of the human being.
The film called "An Inconvenient Truth" reminded me this word.
This film made with an inspiration from lectures by Al Gore, who was once "the new President of the US". I had no idea until I watched this film that he was quite familiar with the climate change issues. Obviously he studied a lot and has commitment on passing his knowledge to other people.
This film indicates clearly that the climate change is happening in the level of which we cannot ignore anymore. Things like we saw in the film called "The Day After Tomorrow" can happen in any moment if we keep our "modern" life style. ("The Day After Tomorrow" is estimated as a scientifically accurate" movie.)
I have to say this film is not just a great documentary but also a very good horror movie.
I couldn't help but doubt what is so called "civilization" if it's costing the life itself and what we are doing now.
Al Gore asked in the film and in his lectures all over the world to act on preventing the worst ending we are heading for. Unfortunately, I'm too weak to react on that seriously and for real, but I have to admit, but hopefully I can start something even it's a small thing, or study about the climate change. Actually, I can find many articles about that issue more often than ever inmagazines and newpapers. Now this topic draw my attention so much lately. I hope I can learn more about the issues.
Anyway, I would like you to watch this film!!!
Go to the link above.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home