SPI.....
a&%pf&!~0?+h2-¥dq&!!........Sorry, what???When I work on my math related job exam (SPI:Systematic Parsonality Inventory), this is how I understand. My blood presure is so high, but still I found out that I could fall asleep with my eyes open! This is a simple torture for someone like me who doesn't have the slightest sense of math. Why the hell do I need to take this math test~~~~~????? Why God? Why?
SPI is composed by 2 parts; one is math to see how you can solve problems with logical mind, two is Japanese language to see how much your language skill is mature to be a business person. I have absolutely no problem on language section, but the HUGE problem I'm facing now is MATH. I really don't know how to find a mathematic solution, so I check the backside of my text book and see the answers and explanations.....but I think I ask too much to math people to let me UNDERSTAND their way of thinking. I can't even see the difference between quiz pages and the backside, the answers&explanations side. What I see there are lines of numbers and math signs.... with a few words like "therefore,"..... Ghaaaaaaaa!!!! (I need to shout!!)
This is my current situation. How wonderful is that, huh?!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home