Kanako@South Park

This could be me if I ever appear on South Park.
I was inspired how Sybille created hers. You can do the same visiting at
http://www.sp-studio.de/
Now I'm totally caught by a programme called " American Idol" on FOX. Watching this audition shaw, I think that South Park isn't really a creation but a reality...There are too many weirdly confidented people coming to its regional auditions and they end up being completely cut down in pieces by a British judge Simon (the sharpest and harshest judge ever with typical British sence of humour). But honestly, there are TOO MANY people who can easily be a South Park character... Now I know that South Park is a REAL caricature of the great United States of America.

2 Comments:
Hi Kanako.
I haven't visited your blog for a while. You post very frequently as apposed to me, but now I'm blogging more often again: eyglosa.blogspot.com.
By the way, you may want to check these articles out:
http://www.icelandreview.com/icelandreview/search/news/Default.asp?ew_0_a_id=260433
and
http://www.icelandreview.com/icelandreview/search/news/Default.asp?ew_0_a_id=261667
Your puppy is really cute!
Lots of love, Eygló.
hmmm, links didn't show...
http://www.icelandreview.com/icelandreview/search
/news/Default.asp?ew_0_a_id=261667
http://www.icelandreview.com/icelandreview/search
/news/Default.asp?ew_0_a_id=260433
beware of the space...
Post a Comment
<< Home