World Beer


For this weekend, Laurent and I went some restaurants and tasted several different beers from different countries.
the first picture, those are Russian beers called "Baltic". Hmmmm...I have to say, it didn't taste quite beer to me, it was waltery bubble drink with beer taste...Interesting.
The second picture show 2 diffrent beers from Morocco (right) and Kenya (left).
Those are easy to drink and suits for many people, I think.
I'm not specialist of beer but I like trying different beers. So far, I tried Japanese (of course!), British (of course too!), Irish, commercial German beers, Belgium (otherwise Sybille would kill me!), Lebanese, Czech, Polish, Chinese, Indian, Deutch, Russian, Morroccan, and Kenyan.
Not bad huh???
(sigh...) That's why my friend think of me as an alcholic....
And Sybille, "your" Belgium beers are the best ;))

1 Comments:
Well, all beers are different and I like to try them all... But of course, Belgian beers are the best :-) I can see that you remembered something of our trip to Belgium: drinking beer is always a good time
Post a Comment
<< Home