


On Sunday, my brother came and joined us because he couldn't bare Tokyo's busy and hot days. So family getting together (!!) which is quit rare...
So we had a nice dinner at the country house and as an exercise after eating, we started to play pool, 9 ball game which decides a winner who pockets a ball no. 9.
At the beginning, we were just playing, nothing serious. But gradually, we all got excited, so we decided to take score notes and fighting to get prizes, 1st prize was ¥10,000 (£50), 2nd prize was ¥5,000 (£25), 3rd one was ¥1000 (£5) and we generously put ¥500 (£2.5) for looser.
Until the middle, my brother was winning, I was loosing and Laurent and my father was in a same level. However, I accidentally (or not) nailed the ball 9 against my brother, so now he had to hold there and fight with my father. He did fall of the floor!! Me, I could fight with Laurent having slight possibility to avoid to be a looser.
First, Laurent and I played fighting over ¥1,000...and...I lost!!!! No~~~~~~~!!!!! So, I finished the game with being a looser. Hmmm, I have to practice and evenge sometime soon!!! I promise.
Next, my father and my brother played the final. My brother nailed 3 balls in a row. Everyone thought he was winning. However! my father showed his pride as a host of the house and a head of the family, he won!!!
We laughed, screamed, chatted a loooooooooot!
And also, we walked a lot as well. We circled so many times around the pool table which can ideal for us, indoor people ;))
Pool can be sports, actially.
The pool competition was a great time for us to get together and catch up each other because we tend to have less and less opportunity to spend time together.
I'm looking forward to playing it altogether again soon ;))

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home