Relaxing and cooling down





In the country side, we didn't do anything which might remind busy Tokyo life. We didn't even watch TV!!
What we mostly did were...lying down on the terrace thinking nothing, eating crushed ice with Japanese flavors, going to falls to feel fresh air/water, eating again, chatting, sleeping...and so on ;))
What a happoness it was!!!!
We could be lazy as much as we wanted~~~
Another good thing was meeting up + speding time with my parents.
I miss my frineds in London and else where in the world so badly and sometimes I doubt what I have cosen to leave London, but I was simply happy this weekend and I could think that there is a huge meaning for me to being with them (even though I still miss you guys so much).
Obviously my parents were happy and that made me happier.
This weekend made me think about the importance and greatness of family.

1 Comments:
We miss you too Kanako! This lodge just looks gorgeous... And so does the Japanese-flavoured ice.
Post a Comment
<< Home