Call me crazy


Aren't they beautiful????
I went shopping yesterday and I run into them...It's all down hill from there...
When I saw Sybille at msn and told her that I went shopping, the very first thing she replied was "how many shoes?"...OMG, Everybody knows about my addiction.
But they are so beautiful and limited edition~~~~I want to be the first Journalist in high heels ;))

3 Comments:
I love the second ones! They are so lovely...
One day, you'll have to buy a new home to store all your shoes :-)
haha~!!
Have you watched "In Her Shoes"? In that film, there is an ideal closet full of great shoes!!! My dream so far to have a walk in closet ;)) hehe
Hi Kanako, it's Clara, do you remember me from our summer course at the University of Westminster on July 2005? How are you? Saw your blog and thought I'd like to let u know that on Saturday I'm flying to London, I'm staying there for a week, are you coming back there or staying in Tokio? Would like to meet you if you're in London. Answer to my email address, please. claratirella@hotmail.it
Bye for now.
Kisses,Clara
Post a Comment
<< Home