Terror-the British Organization...



Today, Britain faced another terror after a year and a half but this time, it was prevented at the last moment.
21 people were arrested suspected to plan a plot to blow several planes flying between the UK and the US.
Countless people had to be stuck in airports. Their holidays started with nightmare...
While I was working in the bureau, CNN kept showing the breaking news with images of depressed people totally jammed in heathlow. After 3,4 hours, I watched CNN again, but nothing has been changed obviously...most flights were cancelled but still there were a full of tired face.
Today's case, it was obviously a critical situation, however, I have to say that heathlow tends to be like this because there are not enugh people who can deal with even ordinal tasks. So, what happened today in heathlow wasn't really surprising to me in that sense...
In the UK, the bad organization can be an extre terror?!?! (Am I kidding?????)

2 Comments:
I have to take a plane tomorrow from Stansted.
That's gonna be a big mess...
I can be your secret source on the field if you want :-)
yeyyyyyy!!
Looking forward to receiving your location report ;))
Post a Comment
<< Home