Report on my laziest weekends
Friday night, Laurent and I took the express train from to Karuizawa, moutain resort area just 1 hour from Tokyo, and went directly to our favorite Japanese restaurant with my parents, ate and drunk a lot!! Came back to my parents' summer house and took long relaxing bath, had drink at terrace, watched DVD on the sofa.
Saturday afternoon, woke up slowly, had good branch, read newspaper with a cup of coffee at terrace, took a nap on hangmok, watched another DVD on the sofa, ate dinner, had long chat with everyone, took even longer bath, cooled myself on the terrace with a bottle of cold beer.
Sunday afternoon, same as Saturday except that I went shopping with my mother to hunt cloths for coming Fall ;))
Ahhhhhh....what a bliss! Birds are singing, winds are soft, and my hangmok is swinging.
I brought a book, but it's too hard to even read because of the maximized relaxation I had!!
God bless my parents' summer house!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home