Lost in Translation

Kanako's blog in English from Tokyo (or somewhere else)

15 August, 2007

The Holiday

Nice cast, nice image, usual "Love-Comedy". (I fell in love with the house in L.A. where Amanda=Cameron Diaz lives, by the way!)
It seems to be an interesting idea to exchange life for a couple of weeks only if you are not high maintenance or maniac about your house where total stranger would live, use, and touch your stuff. I really wonder whether many people actually do such thing?
BUT (!!!) I would definitely go to Surry if I can find Jude Law there ;)) He was playing a lucky role (Killer role for female audience!): incredibly good-looking, single father of 2 adorable girls(He at first looks like a typical playboy but actually not!!!), cute weeper, and fantastic lover (well...I assume from the film, hhheeennnn!!)
Anyway, it was encouraging film!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home