Long time!!!
So many things happened in just one week!
-We have long weekend coming (14-16 July) and planed a short trip to Thailand, but since we have too many places where we want to go, it took such long time to finally decide. (Especially, we were so confused by the new immigration system which US recently use; If you hold non-machine readable passport, then you need to apply for a visitor's visa which takes 20 days in be issued and you should make an appointment for an INTERVIEW!!!) We wanted to go to Hawaii, but because Laurent's passport isn't machine-readable, and it also takes at least a month to fetch him new passport through the French Embassy, so we decide not to go to US! Well, we don't really want to, now.
-My friends and I organized a surprise birthday party for my good friend Shoko. We secretly contacted her friends from all over the world and collected birthday messages. When we went to a modern sushi restaurant and the birthday cake arrived, we gave her the special messages from her friends whom she always missed. She actually cried!!! It was a big success, then ;))
-I'm currently preparing another surprise present for my loved one (you know who), and I hope I can give it tomorrow ;)) Wish me luck!
-It's a summer sale season, so of course I'm busy! Especially after many days of over-time working, I need retail therapy!
(I'll update here to show what I got!)
-I was also invited to a birthday/wedding party for my colleaque this weekend and went to a club (It's been such a long time since I was in London! Ahhhhh, I miss my friends!!)
-I'm busy watching a Korean drama (DVD). Once you get into it, you can't stop. It's and addiction. But the good thing is that you can forget any concerns while you concentrate on the drama.
-My spanish frineds from a language course I went in London will visit laurent and me from 20 July, so I have to organize many things for him but since we are going to Thailand, we should do that even more quickly......!!!!!
SIGH.......................
So many things happened, but still it doesn't seem to end.

2 Comments:
Well good luck with that! Same with me - too many things, too few time.
I'm organising everything to move back to Belgium... And I have way too much stuff to move.
How many suitcases will I need for my shoes only?
Have a good trip to Thailand! Be careful to the "Panda tan"...
Post a Comment
<< Home