Lost in Translation

Kanako's blog in English from Tokyo (or somewhere else)

21 March, 2007

St. Patrick's weekend 1

Last weekend was St. Patrick's weekend (I know, I should have updated my blog earlier!). St. Patrick's day is one of the biggest international festival in Japan and around that time, we can realize that there are sooooooo many foreigners. On Friday night at an Irish pub, I almost thought I came back to London or something becuase the majority of people drinking there were foreigners with either British or Irish accent ;)) I missed this atmosphere!!!!!!!! We orderde a pint of both Guiness and Kilkenny, and we were happy hanging out there. I have to say, pub culture is one thing I really love about UK and Ireland! And the good thing about Tokyo is that you can find lots of quite decent pubs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home