Happy Birthday, Enzo!

It's a bit late for celebrate his birthday because it was on 12 November. But I'd like to celebrate his first birthday again!
Enzo was born between an American papa and a Japanese mama named after Enzo Ferrari (this is the most common origin we all believe, because his papa owns and loves one!).
Enzo is definitely my afvorite baby (so far!) when I went to his birthday party last Sunday, I saw so many kids. Unfortunately, I went there alone because Laurent wasn't in Japan. But it was as if there was a sign saying "no single please" bacause people I saw were couple with kids! So, I felt a bit unconfortable there being alone, but that party definitely made me want a baby ;)) Especially kids I saw at the party were mostly half Japanese and something (half American, French etc..), so that also accelerated my imagination how our kid can look like.
An Japanese actress once said when she got married, "I decided to marry because I could truly feel that 2 is better than 1, or we is better tha I." Maybe people at Enzo's party feel "3 is better than 2" and so on.
Enzo's parents would agree with that. They really look happy 3 of them together.
Happy Birthday, little Enzo!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home