Hey everyone! We arrived Tokyo on 27 June. Oh my god! such a strange feeling. I was so busy finishing my final project, moving and partying, and now, I'm in Japan. Too many things happened at the same time and none of them gave me enough time to conseive and react...I still feel that I would go back to London next week or something. I won't happen though...




Anyway, here we are, our new flat ;)) Thanks to my mother, it was totally ready when we got there!!
This flat is on 7th floor of 24 story building, so we can see the Tokyo Tower from our bed room window. We are in the heart of Tokyo ;)) Around us, there are one of the most fashionable area called Roppongi Hills and the most international night spot. In half an hour, we can go any popular area of Tokyo.
So, this is our living room and Laurent, our kitchen and bed room. The kitchen is great! We got a dish washer! The bed room, this time there is a real double bed ;))
So, that's about it. Here is the place we will spend next couple of years. Oh my god! that's scarely...Will I be stuck in this Far Eastern country with full of Japanese people??? Will I possiblly survive this? Well...good things are: I have my family here, good quality of life, and good food (real Sushi!!). But after experiencing real international circumstances on London, this seems to be difficult to adjust myself to Japanese way of life. Well...I don't think I will change too much though ;))
Dear my friends, I already miss you guys and London so much! The wall paper of my new mobile is an image of London and I also put London time with the time here. I hope some of you can post comments here and stay in touch with me as well as emails. Love you all. K

5 Comments:
soo happy for u guys.
and btw, that far eastern country happens to be urs!
lol!!
hows laurent doing?
do give him my love n regards n hello to ur parents!
muuuahh!
miss u!
Hey Kanako,
Your new flat looks great. Please update this blog as often as you can! And eat sushis for me too :-)
Well done on moving back to Japan and still remembering its home! I think you will find that in about a month or so, it feels bery much like you never left...
Then again, perhaps you loved London too much. But just remember the Met line and sitting in stiffling tube, which seems ot take forever to go anywhere and you will appreciate Tokyo so much more!
Love the flat Kanako! I'm glad to see you've settled down, although I painfully miss you!
Love you so much my retail therapy and gossip partner!!!
Mwaaaaaaaa
Dear Kanako and Laurent,
Miss you soooo much, It looks like you are having fun already, but of course wish that you were here with us back in London. We remember you very often and miss your elegant presence (and that is just Laurent)!
Hope to write to you properly soon to update on all the news.
Love Marta and Mel
Post a Comment
<< Home